Old Rochester Farmers’ Market
Come join us…Tuesday, October 15th 3:00pm- 6:00pm
Participating Vendors for October 15th and what to expect they will have this week…
· Cervelli Farm- Summer Squash, Zucchini, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Potatoes, Lettuce, Green Beans, Pumpkins, Gourds, Mums, Tomatoes and the famously known…. Corn
· Engelnook Farm- Featuring this week the new I Divine Providence from Narragansett, Great Hill Blue Cheese, Narragansett Creamery, Neighborly Organic, Hickory Nut Farm Goat Cheese , Fresh and Smoked Mozzarella that goes with the tomatoes and basil, Sweet Heat Marmalade with Fresh Peppers, two new Organic Cheese, Sage and Savory Pepper, Honey Butter, Farm Fresh Eggs, Green House Tomatoes, Cucumbers, (Pesticide free farm) Lots of Simpson Spring Fresh Hand Mixed Sodas. Pre Orders for Hamburg Patties, Ground Beef and Whole Frozen Chickens.
· Skinny Dip Farm- A wide variety of veggies; Lots of Greens, Broccoli’s coming in strong. A Variety of Root Veggies, still some Summer Favorites like Eggplant, Peppers and Tomatoes and of course Beautiful Flower Bouquets.
· Bobby Mac’s Mobile Sharpening- With over 25 years of experience bring your knives to sharpen or buy new Knives, Shears and other tools…
· Proofed Artisan Breads- An assortment of wonderfully fresh baked breads including Loaded Potato with extra bacon, Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread, Parmesan Peppercorn, and Rosemary & Cheddar, Garlic, Dill and Italian Spices.
· Beachhouse Baking Company- Carrot Cake, Bagged Baking Mixes, PMS Bars, Hot Cocoa Mix & Coffee.
· Wicked Kickin’ Savory Cheesecake- Savory Cheesecakes with all different style and flavors.
· Busybee/ Knot Crazy- Sea chest beckets, Braided Rope Mats, Monkey Fists, Square Knot Belts, Nautical Accessories for Home & Boat, Turkshead Wrist Bands, Splicing, Trivets, Key Fobs, Pet Accessories, Custom Work…etc.
· Debbie’s Soap and Twig Lady- Goat Milk Soaps and Driftwood Crafts
· Dixon’s Farm- Fall Wreaths, Pumpkins, Garlic and Specialty Peppers
PLEASE NOTE… THE MARKET WILL BE CLOSING AT 6:00PM- This is our last market for the season… we will see you next year!