Monday, June 17, 2013
Old Rochester Farmers’ Market
Come join us…Tuesday, June 18th 3:00pm-7:00pm
Participating Vendors for June 18th and what to expect they will have this week…
· Cervelli Farm- Strawberries, lettuce, squash, herbs and garden plants
· Engelnook Farm- Great Hill Blue Cheese, Narragansett Creamery, Neighborly Organic, Hickory Nut Farm Goat Cheese, Sweet Heat Marmalade, Honey Butter, Farm Fresh Eggs, Green House Tomatoes, Cucumbers,. (Pesticide free farm)Simpson Spring Water .
· Skinny Dip Farm- A Variety of Salad Greens including Arugula, Baby Lettuce and Spring Mix. Kale and Swiss Chard. Sugar Snap Peas, Radishes, Turnips and Beets. Seedlings and Flowers
· Gail’s Goodies- An assortment of fresh baked goods, breads & much much more…
· Omega Olive Oil- Olive Oils & Vinegars
· Al’s Backwoods Berrie- Homemade Jams, Jellies & Honey
· Proofed Artisan Breads- World Famous Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread, Fresh Strawberries, Cream Cheese & Chocolate, Garlic, Dill & Herb, Asiago Cheese, Cranberry Raisin & Orange Beaches Baking Company- Carrot Cake, Bagged Baking Mixes, PMS Bars, Hot Cocoa Mix & Coffee.
· Catherine& Crafts- Acrylic Paints, Hand-Crafted Jewelry Boxes and Beautiful Hand Painted Bangle Bracelets.
· Artemis Jewelcraf/ Green Knoll Designs- Hand Crafted Jewelry Created with Precious Metals, Glass, Crystals, Gemstones, Fabric, Wood, Shell and more… Please inquire about custom designs
· Beaches Baking Company- Carrot Cake, Bagged Baking Mixes, PMS Bars, Hot Cocoa Mix & Coffee.
· Debbie’s Soap and Twig Lady- Goat Milk Soaps and Driftwood Crafts
Entertainment this week will be provided by:
Spread the word….
Tell friends and family about our Famers’ Market. Simply send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up for our weekly newsletter where you can find out what will be expected at this week’s market and what we will provide for entertainment.