Monday, June 24, 2013
Old Rochester Farmers’ Market
Come join us…Tuesday, June 25th 3:00pm- 7:00pm
Participating Vendors for June 25th and what to expect they will have this week…
· Cervelli Farm- Summer Squash, Zucchini, Cucumbers, Lettuce and Strawberries.
· Engelnook Farm- Great Hill Blue Cheese, Narragansett Creamery, Neighborly Organic, Hickory Nut Farm Goat Cheese , Fresh Mozzarella, Sweet Heat Marmalade, Honey Butter, Farm Fresh Eggs, Green House Tomatoes, Cucumbers,. (Pesticide free farm)Simpson Spring Water.
· Skinny Dip Farm- Lots of Organic Sugar Snap Peas, Salad Greens, Root Vegetables including radishes, turnips and beets. Flowers, zucchini and more…
· Gail’s Goodies- An assortment of fresh baked goods, breads & much much more…
· Marshfield Trading Post- All-Purpose Cleaner, Concentrate, Cleaning Powder, Deodorant, Acne Reducer, Topical Pain Relief, Skin repair Salve, Lip Balm, Body Butter and Cough & Cold Rub.
· Joslin Foods- All Three Varieties of Summit 6 Pasta Sauce.
· Ava Anderson No Toxic- Non-toxic spf-30 Non-Nanoparticle Zinc Oxide Sun Screen, SPF Lip Balm, SPF 15 Daily Face Moisturizer, Non Toxic Bug Spray with Catnip. Also they will have the full Complement of Products.
· Al’s Backwoods Berrie- Homemade Jams, Jellies & Honey
· Proofed Artisan Breads- A Variety of Fresh Baked Breads, the Special Bread for this Week is Fresh Blueberries with Lemon Bread.
· Beaches Baking Company- Carrot Cake, Bagged Baking Mixes, PMS Bars, Hot Cocoa Mix & Coffee.
· Catherine & Crafts- Acrylic Paints, Hand-Crafted Jewelry Boxes and Beautiful Hand Painted Bangle Bracelets.
· Artemis Jewelcraft/ Green Knoll Designs- Hand Crafted Jewelry Created with Precious Metals, Glass, Crystals, Gemstones, Fabric, Wood, Shell and more… Please inquire about custom designs
· Debbie’s Soap and Twig Lady- Goat Milk Soaps and Driftwood Crafts
Special guest appearance from Engelnook Farm’s
Macho & Yanni
Why is it important to support your local farmers’ market?
1. Support local farms and businesses
2. Quality of food- Get the most fresh and natural products
3. Environmental reasons- by doing shopping at the farmers’ market you are cutting down on the use of fossil fuels by taking out the delivery of the food to your dinner table.