Sunday, June 2, 2013
Old Rochester Farmers’ Market
Participating Vendors for June 4th and an idea of what they will provide:
· Cervelli Farm- Almost every Fresh Vegetable there is, Strawberries, Apples, Peaches, Pumpkins, Cranberries, Herbs and beautiful Freshly cut Flowers.
· Engelnook Farm- Great Hill Blue Cheese, Narragansett Creamery, Neighborly Organic, Hickory Nut Farm Goat Cheese, Sweet Heat Pepper Jam, Orange Marmalade, Raw Honey, Fruit Compote, Farm Fresh Eggs. (Pesticide free farm)
· Skinny Dip Farm- A Wide Variety of Certified Organic Mixed Vegetables, Mixed Flower Bouquets and Herbs.
· Omega Olive Oil- Olive Oils & Vinegars
· J.H. Beaulieur Jr Livestock & Produce Farm- Beef, Pork & Poultry Products & Eggs.
· Gail’s Goodies- An assortment of fresh baked goods, breads & much much more…
· Proofed Artisan Breads- Hand Made Breads that have risen for at least 12 hours, some of the flavors include; Loaded Bailed Potato Bread, Garilc Dill, Herbs, Peppercorn Parmesan, World Famous Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread.
· Beaches Baking Company- Carrot Cake, Bagged Baking Mixes, PMS Bars, Hot Cocoa Mix & Coffee.
· Great Cape Baking- An assortment of Breads, Donuts & Baked Goods.
· Catherine & Crafts- Acrylic Paints, Hand-Crafted Jewelry Boxes and Beautiful Bangle Bracelets.
· DL’s Fresh Squeeze-Lemonade, Lime Ricky, Grapefruit, Clementine, Iced Green Tea… All Fresh Squeezed & On The Spot
· Marshfield Trading Post- All-Purpose Cleaner, Concentrate, Cleaning Powder, Deodorant, Acne Reducer, Topical Pain Relief, Skin repair Salve, Lip Balm, Body Butter and Cough & Cold Rub.
· Green Knoll Designs- Hand Crafted Jewelry Created with Precious Metals, Glass, Crystals, Gemstones, Fabric, Wood, Shell and more…
· Squirrel Cheeks Boutique- Tutus & Girl Dresses, Flower Clips, Headbands, Shirts & July 4th Items
· Guest Vendor – Pampered Chef , all different types of cooking ware for your home
Entertainment for the week of June 4th
Spread the word….
Do you have friends of family who would like to visit our market, or maybe be a vendor? Email Oldrochesterfarmersmarket@gmail.com to get on our email list or ask about vending at Old Rochester Famers’ Market.